- Those Members present shall constitute a quorum at Annual or special meetings
- Written or printed notice stating the place, day and hour of any Meeting of Members shall be delivered either personally or by mail to the last known address of each member at least seven (7) days before such meeting.
- The purpose of the meeting is to learn what is going on in the neighborhood, review progress during the past year, elect three members to the Board, act upon any measures to be voted on, and present the operating budget for the coming year.
- Approve minutes of previous annual and special meetings.
- Treasurers report for the previous full year and present year to date.
- Report of the year’s activity.
- By-law and policy resolutions.
- Resident requests and input
- Recognition of outgoing board member and officers.
- Proposed budget for up coming year.
- Three board members (each for three year term).
- President for the following year (must be third year board member).
- Plans for up coming year
- Long range plans
- Notice of special events
- Other communications
- January 23, 2014
6:30pm – 7:00 pm Social
7:00pm – 9:00pm Annual Meeting
- Oak Room in the Community Center
(Lower level of the Leawood City Hall)
4800 Town Center Drive
Leawood, KS 66211