- Conduct business of Leawood South Homes Association.
- Receive and act on residents’ requests and input.
- Receive and act on Treasurer’s report.
- Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- Receive committee reports.
- Take action if required.
Frequency, Location, and Time:
- At the will of the board
- Presently being held monthly, the first Wednesday of each month, at Leawood Community Center (lower level of City Hall) at 7:00 P.M.
- 51% of the voting members (i.e., 5 of 9)
- Revised By-laws approved at the 12/7/1982 Annual Meeting.
- ARTICLE IV Section 1:
- The Board of Directors shall control and manage the affairs of the Corporation.
- ARTICLE IV Section 2:
- There shall be (10) Directors, at least two of whom shall be women. Three Directors shall be elected at each Annual Meeting of Members to serve three-year terms. The tenth Director shall be the immediate past President, serving a one-year term as a non-voting ex officio Director.
- The secretary, as defined in the secretaries position description, will record and maintain meeting minutes.
- President, defined in the by-laws, elected by the membership.
- Vice-President, defined in the by-laws, elected by the board members.
- Secretary, defined in the by-laws, elected by the board
- Treasurer, defined in the by-laws, elected by the board.
- Committees and individual responsibilities are the discretion on the President.